Joe tagged me over a week ago, but compiling my list has been slow-going. Mostly because I’ve been so prolific with the blogging, I don’t want to tell yawl something you already know.
- I abhor the sound of people eating. The worst? Slurping. Followed by cutlery clanking against teeth. Oh, and the pouring of liquid. Hate hate hate those sounds.
- Any hardcover books that enter our home are immediately stripped of their dust jackets. I’m not entirely sure why.
- In school I had detention just once. In sixth grade. I was busted for forging my mother’s name on a permission slip for a field trip. Which she would have signed herself, if I’d only remembered to give it to her.
- When I was visiting a friend in Morocco I had my hands decorated with henna, then utterly failed to photograph them…even though the designs were intact for weeks. Still kicking myself about it.
- Between June of 1973 and June of 1991 I lived in the same house (and it was the house my Dad grew up in as well). Between June of 1991 and June of 1999 I lived in nine different houses/apartments. Since July of 1999 I’ve lived in just one. And while I do love this house I wish I could pick it up and move it to Minneapolis.
Bonus: Tomorrow my favorite movie theater, the Riverview, is screening the LoTR trilogy. The extended versions. Starting at 11am and ending some time after 10pm. That might just be too much of a good thing.
Plus: iTWYF (I Touch With Your Fingers). Unfortunately they’re only available in leather.
And: Something I experience daily…the caffeine curve.