More exhausted than I should be today. The undone To Do list tasks seem to be multiplying “The Trouble With Tribbles” style. But I’m allowing myself to crash and burn earlier than intended, out of sheer necessity. Before turning in for the night I’ll give you these five good things:
- Never underestimate the power of music. Old Man In Nursing Home Reacts To Hearing Music From His Era
- I love this elaborate cardboard arcade in East LA. I want a fun pass. Hopefully that little boy retains his creativity and ingenuity and enthusiasm as an adult. His Dad seems pretty cool and encouraging and because of this short film Caine now has a scholarship fund with donations coming in. Cool.
- Neat photo stuff round up: Clubs, The Morning After. And Today’s Levitation. Dreamy. And lastly Black Cat Auditions in Hollywood (1961) - In case the photos don’t load they all seem to be on Pinterest now.
- Really been enjoying the Texts from Hillary tumblr.
- I want this: Quinoa Spring Sushi + DIY Quick-Pickled Ginger. But making sushi myself is not something I am yet skilled at. Makes me want my own sushibot.
Tomorrow will be a shiny new day with ample opportunity to get on top of things. Yes, I will keep telling myself this before I drift off to sleep. Good night.