I have a long broody serious post in the works but I need a break from it. And from SERIOUS LIFE STUFF in general. So how about five awesomely fun things instead?
- Just yesterday I found out I’m a huge fan of Julianna Barwick. I’d seen her name around and knew she’s on Asthmatic Kitty. But I hadn’t actually heard her. And that changed everything. And in other music news, get mystical with Peaking Lights.
- Burt Reynolds plays himself on Archer. Ahhhhmazing!
- Local institution / longtime music venue First Avenue is undergoing some interesting renovations. Curious to see it when it’s all set.
- I have absolutely no desire to see War Horse but this illustrated review of it is AMAZING! So perfect.
- “Want to feel more powerful? Do a Barry White impression.“
The weekend ahead promises to get weird. Particularly with Red Bull’s “Crashed Ice” event. We’re going to have to take shuttle buses into the area but once there a friend has invited us to her apartment that has a room with a view.