Five things that totally suck:
- I dropped my new cell phone. Into the toilet. Yep, now I’m that guy. And I wasn’t even talking to or texting anyone at the time. Managed to yank my SIM card out and pop it into my old phone, but I’m not sure if the new one will work again after it dries out. I just can’t have nice things. Ever.
- My back has been killing me since Sunday morning, for no particular reason.
- Monday I managed to spill half a cup of coffee into my open purse, before my favorite mug fell to the floor and shattered.
- This morning we saw the school bus pull away, about a block ahead of us, but we were never able to catch up.
- St. Paul is creating a no-go zone around Xcel Center, the area I need to go-go through to get in and out of my neighborhood.
Five things that don’t suck:
- Bring your freak to the streets with the Liberty Parade. It will be good times, especially with the music afterwards (Dillinger Four and STNNNG in particular).
- Going to see the new Clone Wars movie this Friday with my son and my Dad.
- I like the idea of this Invisibility Cloak, maybe paired with these anime eyes. Very creepy contacts, but they could be fun. For Halloween or something.
- The Venture Bros (via Amanda). But that only makes me want to get cable. Oh, Adult Swim, how I yearn for you.
- Fun with Festival, two sisters who sing together. I like what I’ve heard so far.