Five good things:
- Yesterday I realized one of my 6g earrings was no longer in my earlobe. Mild panic ensued. But when I got home I checked the shower, and, sure enough, it was just barely hanging on in the drain. Crisis narrowly averted.
- The fifth annual lunch show. I’ve been looking forward to this for a longass while. I had an amazing time last year.
- I haven’t been able to get out to a show with my friends in months now, but who needs friends when I have DVDs to keep me company? Sigh. My consolation prizes arrived yesterday. Bones, seasons one and two, and the Flight of the Conchords first season.
- As if Saturday isn’t going to be insane enough - with the lunch show, and helping to shoot a wedding - there’s also the Fantasy Matters conference that day. Sadly I don’t think I’ll have time for Neil Gaiman. Maybe next time, love.
- Watching the menfolk around the office growing out their whiskers. Some pull it off well, like it was intentional, others are starting to look a little hobo-like. And it’s all beautiful.
Bonus: I’ve been on a Spencer Moody kick the last coupla days. Hadn’t listened to The Murder City Devils in an age but right now I’m all boom, swagger, swagger, boom boom boom.