Five good things:
- I used to dread Daylight Savings, but falling back didn’t throw us off too badly this year.
- One of the light bulbs in the dining room needs to be replaced. This morning the little man was convinced that some nefarious evildoer had entered our home in the night, with the sole purpose of rendering this one light fixture useless. And he seems to find this notion much less alarming than he does the idea of natural entropy. The boy has such a wild imagination. He is definitely his mother’s son.
- The lad and I had a blast at the Chuck E. Cheese birthday party. He had such a grand time that he wants to have his next birthday party there. We’ll see.
- Our pumpkin carving party went well. The smallish turnout worked in our favor. The chaos was controllable (we still had eight pumpkins to carve) and there was BBQ Tofu leftover this time. That is a rare thing.
- My Dad is going to the next Rollergirls bout with me! Yay!
Tomorrow: In years past the little man has been content to stay home with mom on Halloween, helping to hand out vegan-safe candy to the neighbor kids. But this year he wants in on this trick-or-treating business for the first time. It should be exciting. And I’ve promised to bring the non-vegan goodies in to my co-workers.