Yes, my plate is full. But it is manageable. As busy as I am I am reeeeeally loving my weird life right now. And it’s a great feeling.
Five more good things:
- Now serving, breakfast with a side of cartoons at The Suburban World Theater.
- In The Trees: TWIN PEAKS 20th Anniversary Art Exhibition - discovered via Tim Biskup’s blog. And David Lynch is involved. More info to come here.
- Looks like I may finally get to see Swedish pop sensation Robyn! An acquaintance is willing to kid-sit that night, in exchange for some photos of their cat. DEAL.
- Random factoid, on this day in 1935 “the first canned beer in the United States goes on sale in Richmond, Virginia. By the end of the year, 37 breweries follow the lead of the Gottfried Krueger Brewery.”
- My son’s recent artwork made it into Letoile’s LOL/OMG weekly roundup. Which led to a discussion about some of his older pieces. And his bio-dad basically daring me to get this “Angry” Luke Skywalker drawing tattooed on my body, on his dime. A tempting proposition.
Over the weekend I had a second photo shoot for my upcoming project. Despite the cold temps it was ridiculously fun. Ordering my willing and dexterous model to climb a tree - who wouldn’t love that? And there’s much more to come along those lines in the next few weeks. Naturally that will include plenty of outtakes and random shots along the way. Just the way I like it.