Often I am amazed and appalled by the asshole-ish-ness of some people…though I shouldn’t be too surprised. My Dad raised me with but one motto “honey, people are morons.” Still. I’ve always been a strangely optimistic cynic and skeptic. And sometimes something good does come of it. Like with the utterly awesome George Takei coming right out and saying Clint McCance is a Douchebag in his “It Gets Better” message. Yessssss.
Friday’s five good things:
- This Squid and Hammerhead photoset makes me squeeeee with joy! Especially the photo of the Hammerhead shark NOMming on the bored looking kitteh.
- Damn you autocorrect. Good for some giggles.
- I’ve been invited to join a friend for the upcoming Books and Bars event - at one of my favorite bars - talking about a book I thoroughly enjoyed (The Hunger Games). I think I will go.
- Fuck yeah menswear. Fashion is a guilty pleasure, perhaps, but this site makes it a most enjoyable one.
- This weekend we Fall Back. So here are some fun facts about Daylight Savings Time!
The lad has an early release day at school today, for reasons that escape me, but that means we will be reunited soon. And have some time to rest at home before returning to my workplace this evening…for our first game night in ages with co-workers and family. It should be fun.